Find your perfect match today.
Milwaukee, WI 53219 US
• Welding I-Beam Frame and Fuel Tanks in flat/vertical overhead positions. The sheet metal thickness will range from 10 gauge up to ½ inch.
• Clamp, hold, tack-weld, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
• Position and secure workpieces, using hoists, cranes, wire and banding machines or hand tools
• Inspect products/equipment for defects/malfunctions
• Requirements: (what it takes to be successful)
• Must be able to read measuring devices, such as tape measure
• Must be able to read blueprints – this is extremely important
• GMAW (MIG/MAG) experience preferred
• Able to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Must be highly motivated
• Able to communicate and work well with others