Find your perfect match today.
Wave Machine Operator - 1st or 2nd shift
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
- Operate wave solder equipment for production assemblies.
- Perform duties as required and assist in daily production planning to fulfill production requests on a timely basis such that on time delivery to customer is maintained at Company goals.
- Modify programs as needed for wave solder equipment.
- Assure that necessary tooling is available prior to production startup.
- Perform periodic maintenance duties on wave solder equipment.
- Interact with Engineering to solve production issues.
- Follow established product handling procedures consistently.
- Keep work area clean, organized, and always maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Always comply with ESD guidelines.
- Move completed product from work center to work center, insuring that all production control documents are accurate.
- Perform other duties as needed to support the customers, manufacturing processes and the quality systems companywide. This includes following procedures, work instructions and completing all related documents
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Math and basic number skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division), use of whole numbers, decimals, and fractions.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must be able to read, interpret and consistently follow work intructions, and workmanship Quality Standards.
- 20/20 vision (with glasses or contacts, if needed) is required and must be able to see color
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds