Local Furniture company currently seeking energetic Warehouse Associates - Apply today to qualify!
This company's culture requires a superior work ethic, a great attitude and reliable attendance.
Warehouse Laborer, openings on 1st & 2nd Shift, $15-$18/BOE
Location: West Allis/Wauwatosa Area
1st shift - 7am or 8am - 3:30pm or 4:30pm (flexible shift start based on workload) (4 weekdays per week plus either Saturday or Sunday)
2nd shift - 11am-7pm, (4 weeknights per week plus either Saturday or Sunday) (Store closes at 7pm)
- Stage, assemble, and or prep furniture/appliance items for delivery.
- Move/add new furniture & appliances to the showroom floor.
- Will use dollies to assist moving the equipment, will use hand tools when helping assemble items.
- Order pick items from warehouse.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs in pairs.
- Ability to use cherry picker to retrieve items from higher warehouse racks while harnessed in safely.
- Use RF scanners.
- Complete simple data entry into computer system.
Prior warehouse experience a plus, but not required.
Prior verifiable work history, resume & interview will be required to qualify for this position.
Ability to complete background checks and pre-employment drug screen upon acceptance of offer required.