Find your perfect match today.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
As a Warehouse Associate, you're the backbone of efficient operations, responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing goods. Your keen eye for detail ensures accurate inventory management, while your physical stamina allows you to handle loading and unloading tasks safely and efficiently. Join us and be the driving force behind our logistical success!
• Processes all inventory transactions while maintaining 100% inventory control
• Executes formal inventory cycle counts and investigates discrepancies.
• Performs quality inspection of inbound and outbound materials.
• Reports any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriate person
• Processes returns accurately and timely
• Operates sit-down/standup forklift
• Ensures boxes/crates are assembled and labeled with proper identification according to the shop order in process.
• Operates small power tools