Find your perfect match today.
Thermoform CNC Setup Op
New Berlin, WI 53151 US
Thermoforming Operator - Direct Hire
New Berlin, WI
1st shift 6:30am - 3pm (other shifts may be available as well)
$22-30/hr+ BOE - GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDED!
The Thermoforming - CNC Setup Operator will have experience setting up and operating 5 axis CNCs. They will be able to read and interpret blueprints and accurately take measurements using a scale and a caliper. They will need to be able to maintain specified rates and standards of quality. This person should have mechanical ability and the willingness to learn how to operate both Inline and Rotary Thermometers as well.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mechanical skills
- 1 year of CNC Router setup experience
- Blueprint reading capabilities
- Ability to use and read various measuring equipment including calipers
- Previous thermoforming and plastics experience
- Fork truck certification
- Intermediate mechanical skills
- Ability to edit CNC programs using offsets, G, and M codes
- 5 axis CNC setup experience