Find your perfect match today.
Territory Sales Manager- Direct Hire!
Brown Deer, WI 53209 US
- Prospects potential customers, including cold calling and developing leads through referral channels. Utilize social media, Zoom, LinkedIn and other sources.
- Executes and expands assigned customer account plan(s) which is developed in conjunction with sales management.
- Proficiently present the company's product knowledge within wire and cable and wire harnesses discussions.
- Communicates with customers and gathers customer inputs for Engr. Dept. to develop drawings for new products.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and developing new opportunity.
- Work closely with other departments within the company (Engineering, Production, Finance, etc.) to explain customer needs. Develops and grows product knowledge through the company and supplier training.
- Develops strong relationships with suppliers, including performing regular joint sales calls.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Prior sales experience required; outside sales preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel to current and potential clients and suppliers
- 50+% Travel required
- Ability to work flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator both written and verbally
- Ability to work in team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques