Find your perfect match today.
Shipping & Crating Specialist - 1st shift
Hartford, WI 53027 US
- Perform assemblies of crates in a safe and organized fashion using pneumatic nail guns and staplers.
- Prepare and crate doors and parts orders for shipment per specifications and requirements. Pull stock components (small parts, hardware, and weldments).
- Check shipment for correct materials, packing and crating, tagging and handling instructions.
- Operate forklift to load crates into or on trucks, vans or flatbeds in a safe fashion.
- Perform general housekeeping practices in and around the receiving and or storage areas.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as check lists, packing slips, manuals and drawings.
- Ability to use tape measure and operate tools such as nail gun, stapler and air ratchet.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and to manage more than one task at a time.