Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 20 HOUR true
Set Up Operator - 3rd shift
Milwaukee, WI 53224 US
Posted: 06/01/23 2023-05-17 2023-07-01 Job Number: IV740422517 Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Set-up Operators WANTED!
3rd shift - 10:30pm-6:30am, Sunday through Thursday
Ability to train on 1st shift is a plus but may not be required
$20/hr + Based on Experience
Resume and interview to be conducted prior to start - This position is in MILWAUKEE and close to a bus line!
This position is responsible for the setup and minor repair of all mechanical, hydraulic and specialty equipment as directed as well as performs a wide variety of duties to support the production needs of the company within a given cell.
- Ensuring correct components are used and quality of assembly by following procedure.
- Responsible for diagnosing and correcting minor machine and tool malfunctions in a timely manner.
- Required to use samples, charts, and other information to ensure correct product to specifications.
- Monitor inventory levels of components and ensure materials are available atwork centers for continuous work flow.
- Responsible for training of assigned employees to correct policies and procedures.
- Must maintaining clean and safe workplace in line with company standards.
- Maintaining a work output level to approved standards.
- Keep all equipment, tools, and spare parts organized and well maintained.
- Proficient in the use of adjustable measuring devices, rulers, scales, gages, and fixtures.
- Follow company in-process inspection and documentation of work and work others to ensure quality of production parts.
- Perform multiple operations within a group of machines.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- High School/GED OR prior experience.
- Advance knowledge of machine operation
- Ability to identify, solve problems, and multi-task under deadlines.
- Work in a group environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Self-motivational, enthusiastic, and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to perform as a team player.
- Proficient with the use of adjustable measuring devices, rules, scales, gages and fixtures
- Set up imprint
- Ability to spin test of products
- Power truck experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.