Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 37440 47840 YEAR true
Service Technician - 1st shift
Milwaukee, WI 53215 US
Posted: 06/01/23 2023-05-10 2023-07-01 Job Number: IV29396244 Pay Rate: $37440-47840 / year
Service Technician (Facilities Maintenance)
Direct hire 1st shift
Additional Information: ability to be on call
Satisfies service requests per work orders, following company procedure.
- Enters at resident’s convenience after proper notice
- Completes all repairs within the monthly budgeted maintenance hours
- Cleans up thoroughly
- Observes condition of apartment and reports any unusual circumstances (e.g., size & number of pets)
- Leaves notice of work performed
Assists with apartment make-ready procedures.
- Cleans carpets, windows, appliances
- Services appliances, plumbing, electrical fixtures
- Repairs or replaces old and faulty parts
- Checks and changes locks
- Replaces burned-out light bulbs
- Any duties assigned by Regional Manager or Director of Operations
Complete preventive maintenance inspection checklist monthly and submit to maintenance supervisor of the following:
Inspect for: Cleanliness, landscape appearance, potential problems and recommend future budgeted improvements.
Building Exterior/Interior Inspect for:
Structural problems, leaks, cracks, cleanliness, damage and recommend future budgeted improvements.
Inspect for: Proper and safe operation and note needed repairs.
- Is on-call for emergency duty when assigned
- Is familiar with power, water, and gas turnoffs, clean-out traps, fire extinguishers and fire hydrants
- Knows emergency telephone numbers (e.g., 911, police, fire department, property manager, Maintenance Supervisor and Director of Operations.
Follow all company emergency procedures
- Assists in maintaining inventory of tools, equipment and supplies
- Establish and maintain good relations with residents, prospective residents, vendors and co-workers.
- Assist outside contractors when services are required
- Assists office staff in delivering correspondence to residents, when requested
- Picks up trash on property by assisting groundskeeper/housekeeper in maintaining cleanliness and safety of the property
- Reports all needed repairs to Regional Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- Assists with other types of maintenance when necessary and assigned by Regional Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintains confidentiality of Co-Workers, management, owners, past and current residents, vendors and all outside contracts
- Attend all instructional classes conducted by management