Find your perfect match today.
Milwaukee, WI 53204 US
- Will be working in office weighing trucks in and out on computerized scale, and then paying out to customer in form of loaded ATM card, check or credit for the materials they brought in.
- Must have strong customer service skills, and prior experience with cash handling. They must clear a credit check thru us (doesn’t mean they have to have perfect credit just ok).
- Should have strong data entry skills – don’t have to be fastest at entry but just not slow, and must be accurate entry.
- There is upward potential for this person to be cross-trained with our facility on transportation admin down the road.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to perform basic functions of arithmetic: add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure. Computer ratio, rate, and percent.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills required. Timely follow up is critical in this position. Communications must be detailed, respectful and constructive.
- Must be able to operate computer, calculator, cell-phone and two-way radio.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel to communicate and track information