Find your perfect match today.
Robotic Welding Programmer
Milwaukee, WI 53208 US
- Setup/operate both automatic MIG welding and robotic welding machines
- Place welds in correct location and layout weld runs for other welders as needed
- Write and edit weld programs for new and existing parts
- Train new employees or when new work is introduced in the Department, in machine operations, material usage, quality specifications and production standards.
- May check work visually or by using basic inspection instruments during the operation as required; may train inexperienced employee in quality and inspection procedures for the specific part being produced and review inspection results with Quality Control personnel as established.
- Perform first piece inspection/and or inspection of parts to ensure parts are produced per specification or print; obtain sign off by Quality Control personnel.