Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 37440 YEAR true
Roaster & Mixer- 1st/2nd shifts
Waukesha, WI 53188 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-02-17 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23140192 Pay Rate: 37440
Roaster & Mixers Wanted - Join a Local Wisconsin Snack Manufacturing Company!
Direct Hire Positions!
Location: Waukesha, WI
Pay Rate: $18.00-$19.50/hr based on experience
1st Shift (4:30AM-1:00PM)
2nd Shift (1:00PM-9:30PM)
The production Line Operator, Mixer, and Roaster is responsible for all aspects of safe and efficient operations of a food manufacturing line.
- Must adhere to all company safety, food safety, quality, and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must attend all required safety, food safety, SQF, and other company required training.
- Responsible for production line set up and completion of pre-operation checks and documentation and correction of deficiencies or notification of supervisor.
- Must make sure safety guarding is in place prior to operation of the production line and being used properly.
- Responsible for normal operation, routine adjustments, troubleshooting problems, and monitoring product quality.
- Maintain accurate and legible records/documentation. Properly track downtime, production rates, raw material consumption, and finished goods inventory.
- Effectively clean and sanitize equipment during changeovers from one product to another.
- Assist with directing, training, and coaching of other operators and line support staff.
- Take ownership of production line results versus standards and schedules.
- Communicate with all coworkers and maintenance staff to ensure optimal equipment performance.
- Assisting other departments as needed and performing related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 yrs or older.
- Familiarity with HACCP, GMPs, SQF, CCP’s, Allergens and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Maintain respectful communication with co workers at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to problem- solve equipment and processes in partnership with maintenance.
- Ability to determine root cause and diligently apply corrective action.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English; Bi-lingual a plus
- Basic Math skills. (addition – subtraction of whole numbers and decimals)
- Basic Computer Skills
Fast paced manufacturing environment that may include weekend work and overtime, exposure to various temperatures, working on concrete floors and noise levels exceeding 85 dbls.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Perform repetitive tasks.
- Lift up to 50lbs periodically.
- Bend, Stoop, kneel, and climb a ladder and stairs.
- Push/pull up to 2200 lbs of raw materials on a pallet with a pallet jack.
- Slide barrels of up to 600 lbs of ingredients from pallets to conveyors.
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weight up to 75 lbs.
- Potential allergens exposure to: Peanuts, Other Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soy, Milk and Eggs.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment corresponding to task (i.e. hearing protection, face shield, safety glasses, aprons, gloves, etc. )