Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com true
West Allis, WI 53214 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-03-30 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23138108
Skilled Trades Recruiter
West Allis, WI Office
Monday - Friday 1st shift, 8am - 5pm
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR RECENT COLLEGE GRAD! Looking to start getting that experience? Have oodles of energy and a positive outlook? This may be the job for you! Due to rapid company growth we need to add an Employment Recruiter to our fast-paced staffing firm. We specialize in temp to hire, and direct placement of skilled/professional candidates. The right candidate will have a minimum of 3 years education, experience, or a combination of the two in the staffing industry or HR recruitment. Excellent communication skills required Solid computer skills and Internet search skills necessary. Must be able to work unsupervised and maintain contact with client list as required. Able to work a 40 50-hour week
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Search for candidates qualified to present to client openings Interview candidates and independently determine whether or not to hire
- Recruiter is responsible to direct EEs she/he have hired, set start dates, discuss raises, perm-hires, corrective actions and separations
- Confer with management to identify recruiting needs
- Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies
- Assess assigned positions to develop job descriptions and job candidate profiles
- Review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required
- Align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates
- Pre-screen job candidates, review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers Inform candidates fully about the job and company
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews
- Verify references, Conduct background checks, Facilitate pre-employment testing
- Manage all communication with candidates; provide regular updates and feedback to managers
- Manage applicant tracking system; Maintain accurate and current applicant data base
- Extend offers of employment within company procedures
- Manage the job offer including negotiation and administration
- Draft rejection letters
- Organize new employee orientation
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- The right employee will have, reliable transportation, flexibility and able to make decisions on his/her own.
- Establish line of communication with internal staff and sales team.
- The ability to work independently and with little to no supervision after completion of training is essential.
We offer a full benefit package along with paid holidays, vacations and earned bonuses.
SITE Staffing, Inc. Is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening. SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate, you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email. Equal Opportunity Employer Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*