Find your perfect match today.
Milwaukee, WI 53204 US
- Search for candidates qualified to present to client openings Interview candidates and independently determine whether or not to hire.
- Recruiter is responsible to direct employees she/he have hired, discuss offer details & raises, set start dates, conduct employee corrective actions and separations as needed.
- Confer with management to identify recruiting needs.
- Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies with Management team based on client ever changing needs.
- Assess assigned positions to develop job descriptions and job candidate profiles
- Review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required.
- Align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives.
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs.
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
- Pre-screen job candidates, review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers.
- Inform candidates fully about open jobs and client company information.
- Verify references, conduct background checks, facilitate pre-employment testing.
- Manage all communication with candidates; provide regular updates and feedback to manager
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews.
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Draft rejection letters
- Organize new employee orientation.
- The right employee will have, reliable transportation, flexibility and able to make decisions on his/her own.
- Establish lines of communication with internal staff and sales team.
- The ability to work independently and with little to no supervision after completion of training is essential.