Find your perfect match today.
Receiving Clerk - 1st Shift
Jackson, WI 53037 US
- Unloads incoming trucks and signs bills of lading.
- Open shipments; confirm that product quality and quantity are per the purchase order; stage materials and parts; segregate any non-conforming or damaged items.
- Complete daily receiving entries in computer system.
- Responsible for receiving, stocking, and pulling orders according to the bill of materials and inputting data into SAP.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Sort and deliver product to the proper inventory location, department or personnel according to predetermined sequences such as type or product code.
- Communicate and coordinate with Purchasing to resolve product concerns
- Alert Warranty team of incoming returned material to obtain authorization and ensure proper processing.
- Collaborates with Logistics to manage recyclable packaging program.