Find your perfect match today.
Quality Technician - First Shift
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
- Inspect parts in support of operation needs as required through First Piece, Incoming, In-Process and Final Inspection ·
- Provide feedback to the operators as required ·
- Assure parts and processes are moving in a timely fashion. This includes daily maintenance and monitoring of the quality-related inspection queues to assure all parts are moving timely through the shop floor.
- Assist with pulling gage packages for upcoming operations in work centers.
- Assist in verifying that gages are in the proper locations in the lab.
- Assist in locating gages to be sent out for calibration.
- Assist with new hire tooling/gage documentation as needed.
- A minimum of five years within a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work in a job shop environment with a high mix of products. GD&T knowledge Requires thorough knowledge of materials, quality tools and gages.
- Able to read and interpret complex prints.
- Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments to measure parts with tight tolerances up to 80”.
- Must be proficient with OD and ID micrometers, calipers, depth micrometers, tri-micrometers, bore gages, height gages, indicators, and Pi Tapes Must be proficient with Microsoft Products Excel, Word, and Outlook Clear written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with staff on all levels of the organization. Certification within Quality a plus.