Find your perfect match today.
Quality Inspector Level 1 - 1st shift
Pewaukee, WI 53072 US
• Utilizes standard mechanical and electrical instruments, functional gages, and other testing equipment. This may include, but is not limited to calipers, micrometers, drop gages, and go/no go gages.
• Performs component and product reworks.
• Processes associated documentation and nonconforming material documents with a high level of accuracy.
• Ensures all sort and rework hours are logged and tracked in the ERP system
• Move materials, components, and finished goods in trays, boxes, or on pallets around the facility.
• Follows policies and procedures according to Quality Management System
• Communicate effectively with management, operators, process technicians, and other inspectors about quality-related concerns required.