ENTRY LEVEL QUALITY CONTROL LINE INSPECTOR WANTED!!!
We are currently looking for candidates for an entry level Quality Assurance/Quality Control Role at a clinet of ours that manufactures bleach wipe products. Experience in QA/QC is NOT required, but experience in some form of manufacturing is required. The company is located in Milwaukee (on the bus line) near North 19th Street and Congress Avenue.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 7am to 3pm
Payrate is $16.50/hour
This position is responsible for performing basic chemical analyses, testing incoming raw materials,
Summary: This position is responsible for performing basic chemical analyses, testing incoming raw materials and monitor production processes. To perform this job successfully the candidate should be knowledgeable to perform the following requirements:
- Responsible for line reviews and periodic line audits - document checking, measuring and weighing of in-process and final product leaving the production line – ensuring it meets company and customer written specifications.
- Responsible for conducting inspecting and performing basic tests on raw incoming ingredients; in-process and final products to ensure that they meet company’s standards and specifications.
- Basic data entry of test results in a computer based program in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Fill in where necessary/periodic rotation to help cover staff shortage during PTO or other departmental demands.
The idea candidate should have the following:
- Basis computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Detail oriented
- Have basic English, writing and Math skills
- Good communication skills
- Have worked in manufacturing environment
On a regular basis 10-15 lbs lifting depending on the task; odd days there can be some heavy lifting (i.e. calibrating scales weekly on personnel rotation) up to 50lbs ( this not a lift and carry task).
Understand the position will require being on the production floor 85% of the time daily. There is a lot of walking
Please send your resume if you are interested in being considered for this position.