Find your perfect match today.
Quality Control - 1st shift
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
• To have knowledge of and accurately interpret all Workmanship Quality Standards per defined procedures.
• Perform product Quality Inspections as per IPC-A-610 Standards.
• Perform applicable verifications and first article inspections.
• Perform AOI inspections per defined workmanship standards.
• To assure that all Workmanship Quality Standards are being adhered to throughout the manufacturing process.
• Perform applicable hand soldering operations utilizing defined soldering materials as necessary.
• Complete all quality documentation in a consistent, timely manner
• Assist in the training of other operators, provide guidance. Assist in the problem solving process.
• To assist in any department that requires additional help.
• Perform other duties as needed to support the customers, the manufacturing processes and the Quality Systems company-wide. This includes following procedures, work instruction and completing all related documentation.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Math and basic number skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division), use of whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
• Basic data entry skills for computer applications.
• Must be able to read, interpret and consistently follow drawings, engineering specifications, floor manufacturing procedures, customer specification, data packs and workmanship quality standards.
• 20/20 vision (with glasses or contacts if needed) is required and must be able to see colors.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.