Find your perfect match today.
Milwaukee, WI 53208 US
Benefits include Health Insurance with Health Savings Account, fully paid STD, LTD and Life policies, Dental and Vision plans available, IRA and paid time off.
• Designing and detailing shop drawings for stairs, railings ladders, and other miscellaneous steel from architectural drawings and field measurements using AutoCAD Lt & Autodesk Advance Steel software.
• Working with architects and engineers to solve design issues.
• Working with customers to manage schedules and scope changes.
• Field Measuring and revising submittal drawings to reflect actual field conditions.
• Ordering materials and tracking costs
• Working with shop and field employees to answer any fabrication or installation questions that may arise.
• Solid knowledge of Auto Cad & 3D modeling software
• Good mechanical ability and problem-solving skills
• Strong math skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and clear driving record.