Find your perfect match today.
Production Packer - Night Shift
Brown Deer, WI 53209 US
- Responsible for packing quality products on his/her assigned production line(s).
- Ability to read production sheets to ensure proper specs, and count for product being produced and packed.
- Inspect product utilizing quality checks.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area, and reports any unsafe conditions to Extrusion Technician or Supervisor
- Remove finished product from production line and package neatly.
- Be familiar with audit processes, machine boards, and check sheets.
- Comply with all policies, safety/work rules, quality checks system and other work-related procedures.
- Clean around workstation and general area of the machines, (sweep, wipe down machines, sort scrap material)
- Make sure all supplies are ready to restart work soon as the machine is running again.