Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 47840 YEAR true
Hartland, WI 53029 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-02-14 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23138563 Pay Rate: 47840
7:00am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday
$22 - $24/Hour BOE
A small, family-owned company that makes aircraft parts by hand to meet FAA specifications is searching for 2 additional team members! Offering a direct hire position that includes the following benefits: paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with employer matching and a competitive insurance benefits program. Additional benefits include working in a relaxed, quiet and clean work environment. All training for this role is paid, on the job training to ensure employee success.
The company is open to considering a variety of different work experience if the candidate is very detail oriented, willing to learn, can work independently and communicate effectively with others!
· Responsible for inspecting, assembling and packaging aircraft parts in accordance with our FAA approved quality system.
· Responsible for a variety of products including aircraft brake discs, metallic brake linings, fuel pumps, etc.
· Complete inspection of parts prior to assembly, follow detailed assembly drawings and perform test inspection after assembly.
· Use a forklift to organize and store packaged parts in the distribution center. (If unfamiliar with forklifts the company is able to train)!
· Drop off and pick up parts as needed using a company panel truck at various vendors in the Waukesha/Milwaukee area.
· Clean driving record required to operate the company vehicle.
· Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language (FAA requirement).
· Able to read and understand instructions and complete FAA paperwork and inspection documents.
· Able to use basic hand tools, looking for someone who is mechanically inclined.
· Able to use precision measuring devices (micrometers, digital calipers, etc.) and a soldering iron to make simple electrical connections.
· Can perform basic computer skills needed for data entry.
Preferred but not Required
· Familiar with horizontal band saw and forklift operation.
· Use of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) operation and PC-DMIS software and MS Office products.
· Familiar with FAA quality systems in a plus.