Find your perfect match today.
Production Associate - 1st Shift
Oak Creek, WI 53154 US
- Read and follow related documents and drawings.
- Assemble, inspect, and prepare electrical panels and circuit boards.
- Trim and form lead parts, hand solder, hand-clear circuit boards as needed.
- Repair hardware and components on circuit boards.
- Identify different color bands and wires.
- Properly fill out documentation, package final products.
- Keep workstation clean at all times.
- Valid drivers license & Transportation
- Recent related experience required. (2+ years)
- Language skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to write reports, procedural manuals, and correspondence.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other employees.
- Mathematical & reasoning skills
- Push, pull, lift, and carry parts from floor to shoulder height up to 40-60 lbs.
- Move electrical parts, compounds, and material within assigned area.
- Other duties assigned by area Captain.
- Building is climate controlled. Very comfortable working environment.
- Supportive, rewarding, inclusive company culture.
- Temp-to-hire opportunities.
- Solder training provided.