Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 47840 YEAR true
Production / Assembly Operator
Hartland, WI 53029 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-02-28 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23138120 Pay Rate: 47840
Production / Assembly Operator
SHIFT: 1st shift, 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday,
SALARY: $22-$24/hr BOE
- Must be able to lift 50lb and clean driving record required.
- Ideal candidates have forklift, hand/power tool, QC and/or computer skills. Can be considered without this previous experience but must have good longevity and a great attitude.
- This is a production position with primary responsibilities in our aircraft brake and fuel pump departments.
- This individual will inspect, assemble, and package new aircraft parts in accordance with our FAA approved quality system.
- Products this position is responsible for include, numerous sized aircraft brake discs, metallic brake linings, aircraft fuel pumps, and
- other parts that complement our replacement aircraft parts product line.
- This individual will inspect and validate component parts prior to beginning assembly, follow detailed assembly drawings, and assemble
- and test the parts per our FAA approved design criteria. Work will be performed at dedicated workstations in our climate-controlled
- production facility where cleanliness and good housekeeping practices are necessary to ensure we deliver pristine, airworthy parts to
- our customers.
- This position reports to the Production Manager.
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The individual may be required to perform other related business duties as
- assigned by management.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as random drug & breath alcohol screens once employed (FAA-DOT Requirement)
- Applicant must have a clean driving record. This position will engage in dropping off and picking up parts with the company panel truck
- at various vendors in the Waukesha/Milwaukee area.
- Applicant must be able to bend, stoop, lift (up to 50+ pounds), squat, stand, and sit for extended periods of time. Repetitive motion
- activities are part of this job.
- Applicant if not previously qualified will be trained to operate forklifts.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language (FAA Requirement).
An ideal applicant will be:
- Detail oriented
- Able to read and understand instructions
- Able to use basic hand tools, test equipment, spray booth, etc.
- Able to use precision measuring devices like micrometers and digital calipers
- Able to use a soldering station and soldering iron to make simple electrical connections
- Maintain a clean orderly work area
- Able to complete all required quality inspection documents, work orders, and travelers
- Able to work independently and multitask
- Able to communicate well with others and be a team player
- Able to perform basic computer skills – data entry
- Able to learn all the above and show continued improvement in skills and knowledge
- Preferred but not required:
- Familiar with horizontal band saw operation
- Familiar with forklift operation
- Familiar with Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) operation and PC-DMIS software
- Familiar with MS Office software products
- Familiar with FAA quality systems a plus
Competitive Benefit package, which includes
401(k) with employer matching,
employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance,
dental insurance, and the option to enroll in a marketplace medical plan Company pays a portion of the premium.