Find your perfect match today.
Product Assembler - 1st shift
Mequon, WI 53092 US
- Glue, Cut, Trace shoe size on the custom inserts.
- Prep materials for each order, Pre-prep materials
- Use Machine Grinder (to smooth out edges)
- Use conventional oven (mainly to heat up certain material prior to adhering to the base)
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing up job
- Be able to read each order and measure using ruler (trainable)
- Detail orientated.
- Team player is a must with good communication skills.
- Must be able to flex into other areas when asked.
- Be able to work independently.
- Qualification needed:
- Attendance must be near to perfect.
- English language is needed.
- Must have good dexterity, will be responsible for rough and finish grinding of custom insoles for shoes, this is a soft material and is very detailed type work, must have an eye for quality
- This grinding is done by hand, holding the insole and grinding the edges off on an electric grinding wheel
- Someone with prior buffing or polishing experience should do well
- Will be on your feet all day standing at a grinding wheel, very repetitive work, will train
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend basic instructions
- Effectively communicate with other employees of the organization
- Basic math skills, add, subtract, multiply, divide.
- Good hand/eye coordination and dexterity required
- Team oriented, will cross train in the Upper Lab into Functional Assembly area as well
- Dusty work environment as particles of the soft insoles are ground off, some wear a paper mask over their mouth and nose
- Basic mechanical skills
- Do you have your own reliable transportation to work? Rides from family members, friends, etc.,
- The shift starts at 4am, can you be here on time every day?
- Must be able to speak, read and write English