Find your perfect match today.
Plastic Extrusion Machine Operator - Night Shift
Milwaukee, WI 53209 US
- Operate and maintain extrusion equipment
- Produce goods in accordance with customer specifications.
- Accurately complete paperwork that is utilized to determine if production metrics are captured.
- Ability to follow a schedule.
- Ensure that only quality product is packed
- Train co-workers in a continued learning environment, creating a positive teamwork-oriented workforce
- Comply with all aspects of the Quality Control Manual pertaining to product specifications.
- Minimum of three (3) months packing experience,
- minimum of six (6) months experience machine operating in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand up to 10 hours
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to use a gauge, staple gun, and saw.
- Basic English, Math, Communication Skills
- GED or High School Diploma
- Valid WI ID.