Find your perfect match today.
Painter II - 1st Shift
Waukesha, WI 53186 US
- Receives work orders from the Inventory Control department for parts that need finishing.
- Interprets engineering drawings to determine what finishing is required, for example, painting, protective coating or other.
- Grinds, cleans and prepares metal for painting. Primes and sprays machine frames and parts with finish coat of paint; Inspects painted units for runs, sags, and unpainted areas
- Cleans paint from ceiling and walls of booth, conveyor hooks or grid, and from disks, cones, spray heads, and hoses.
- Interacts with paint vendors to assure color matching, mixes paint according to specifications.
- Bead/sand blasts parts using appropriate blast cabinet per engineering drawings.
- Tear down/re-assemble gearboxes, spindles and capper headsets and other rebuilds. Clean reusable parts. Prepare a short list of parts needed by comparing available parts to parts listed on the related BOM.
- Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment.