Find your perfect match today.
Paint Assistant - 1st shift
Franklin, WI 53132 US
- Basic interpretation of blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine prepping requirements.
- Inspects parts/structures after paint to ensure they meet all quality standards.
- Verifies conformance of finished work pieces to specifications.
- Performs basic filling operations related to the cosmetic appearance of the work piece being worked; including plugging holes and masking operations.
- Makes sure that workstation is clean, organized and free of hazardous materials and FOD.
- Adheres to all factory safety procedures and guidelines