Find your perfect match today.
Packaging Machine Operator - 1st shift
Waukesha, WI 53186 US
- Set up/running of the bagging machines and cartoner per customer or internal specs.
- Help maintain the equipment by doing a general inspection of equipment, performing basic mechanical troubleshooting and reporting any repair needs to your supervisor.
- Conducting testing according to customer / internal specs.
- Recording all data needed on the required intervals.
- Making any necessary changes to equipment to achieve company's efficiency standards.
- Making any necessary changes to equipment to achieve company's quality standards.
- Recording of Lot numbers for traceability purposes.
- Cleaning equipment as needed following the cleaning matrix.
- Verify equipment is clean through swab testing and QA inspections
- General housekeeping duties to comply with the standards of food safety.
- Food and Personnel Safety Related Job Duties