Find your perfect match today.
National Account Manager
Port Washington, WI 53074 US
- MUST have contract manufacturing sales experience.
- Someone who can manage a high-volume workload while still staying focused on meeting project and customer objectives.
- Previous Project Management experience would be beneficial.
- Candidates must have previous Contract Manufacturing sales experience to be considered.
- Must have experience in a fast-paced, multiple-customer manufacturing environment.
The National Account Manager will represent the company by presenting to current or potential customers the contract manufacturing capabilities the company specializes in. The goal of this position is to achieve a high sales volume at a profitable margin while continuously meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
This role is a combination of Sales & Project Management. Candidates must have experience in a fast-paced, multiple sku, multiple customer, manufacturing environment to be considered.
***$1,500 Sign-on Bonus Details***
$500 paid at 60 days, $1000 at 6 months. Must be in good standing to qualify. Bonus will be paid on the next full pay period once milestone has been reached.
This position qualifies for our hybrid remote work program, which allows for eligible employees to work remote up to three days per week.
- Maintain contact with current customers to ensure that the company meets or exceeds customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with potential customers introducing products and services offered by the company as well as offer solutions to potential customer problems or issues.
- Examine sales reports to determine trends that could impact our customers, suppliers, and the contract manufacturing industry, and report findings to Senior Leadership.
- Accountable for gathering all information on competitors (i.e.; capabilities and/or any changes); conduct a competitive analysis and report findings to Senior Leadership.
- Attend trade shows and observe the market for any new products being offered from domestic or foreign suppliers.
- Work with Technical Services to identify new innovative solutions to existing customer product lines that could enhance and/or strengthen the company’s relationship with its customer.
- Develop proposals for customer projects to include pricing, labor, materials, and equipment needs.
- Maintain and promote strong work ethics and uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Out of town travel is occasionally required to address supplier and customer issues as well as develop new customer relationships.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Must have prior experience (5-7 years) of sales experience in a contract manufacturing environment.
- Ability to understand market trends, as well as experience in new customer development.
- Requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to write reports and findings and present to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent customer relationship management experience.
- Excellent analytical problem solving capabilities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, along with strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills along with ability to perform well under pressure while maintaining composure and respect for everyone.
- Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), experience with Google Suite.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
- Safety is top priority - everyone should go home in the same condition they came to work
- The company builds collaborative relationships that strengthen the overall work environment
- Opportunity for growth, development and advancement within each department, or across departments
- Fast-paced environment, constantly changing, and the days go by quickly!
- Comprehensive medical insurance plan and prescription drug coverage
- Comprehensive dental insurance plan
- FREE Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (company-funded & voluntary options)
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage (FREE company-funded coverage & voluntary options)
- Voluntary Life & Disability Program Eligibility
- Optional Flexible Spending Accounts (medical & dependent care)
- Prescription safety glasses cost-sharing program
- FREE financial wellness counseling and tools
- Time off for preventive care doctor appointments
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (FREE to employees and your families)
- Paid vacation time (earn more as your seniority grows!)
- Company-paid holidays
- Nicotine-cessation aid reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities/ Tuition Reimbursement program
- Onsite annual Health Risk Assessments
- Gym membership discounts (at participating locations)
- Community involvement & volunteer opportunities
- AT&T and Verizon wireless discounts