Find your perfect match today.
Molding Operator - 2nd shift
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
- Setups are made and maintained by technicians, but operators can remove and install molds, along with maintaining the vacuum unit at a prescribed level.
- Must be capable of recognizing defective materials, parts, and machine malfunctions.
- Keep molds clean and vents open, fiber brush molds on an hourly basis.
- Load and operate wheelabrator/tumbler to remove flash/scale from parts for specified finish.
- Carefully perform uniform cleaning that is necessary for molders to operate properly, avoiding damage to or breakage of parts. Assist lapping operation by processing parts for lapping process & vision system inspection.
- If parts require degating, load parts in the degater hopper and adjust abrasive and cycling time to suit cleaning requirements. Generally close tolerance work where dimensional and surface finish requirements are not difficult to maintain due to machine setups of cycling time and feed of abrasive.
- Will operate and maintain all machinery according to training instructions and will also be responsible for the inspection of product.