Find your perfect match today.
Mechanical Assemblers - 1st shift
Franklin, WI 53132 US
- Use common hand tools, power tools and machinery in the production of simple to moderate assemblies
- Required to work with a variety of materials: steel, sheet metal, aluminum, brass, solvents, oils and abrasives
- Identify and kit parts necessary for assembly
- Understand and work with Manufacturing Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Makes sure that workstation is clean, organized and free of hazardous materials
- Is familiar with all factory safety procedures and guidelines
- Physical demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to perform occasional to continuous repetitive motion while walking, standing, sitting, distinguishing colors, lifting and carrying objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to detect or tell the differences between sounds that vary in pitch and loudness