Find your perfect match today.
Material Specialist - 1st Shift
Milwaukee, WI 53209 US
- Receives and verifies P.O. acknowledgements including, but not limited to: supplier commit dates, price, change orders, expected ship dates and updates PO information appropriately, communicating with Manufacturing, Project Management, Product Support, Engineering and others as required to alert to issues and follows up with suppliers to expedite to meet deadlines.
- Processes product returns as needed; communicating failure reports to appropriate parties and ensures credits received and provided to accounts payable
- Partners with accounts payable to monitor, resolve and close out open purchase orders due to invoicing, receiving and pricing discrepancies.
- Analyzes cycle count data, identifies root cause problems and recommends and implement solutions as directed to prevent recurrence.
- Learns and understands the physical location of materials and how they flow through the shop.
- Performs physical and systemic material setups for appropriate replenishment processes (MRP, Kanban, min/max, etc.)
and in MRP