Find your perfect match today.
Material Handlers (Germantown) - 2nd Shift
Germantown, WI 53022 US
- Picks and packs product appropriately for shipment
- Loads and unloads product from delivery trucks according to procedure.
- Verifies each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
- Understands put-away process and bin maintenance.
- Scans items to keep track of inventory.
- Creates labels and move tickets.
- Understands all types of shipping methods.
- Understands basic receiving functions.
- Knowledge of special packing for SAG Accounts
- Knowledge of export procedures
- Understanding of freight quotes
- Maintains department replenishment systems (Kan Ban)
- Proper Use of docking plates & chocking procedures
- Executes in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures for department.
- Proficient understanding of department specific tools
- Knowledge of plant and Department layouts
- Completes industrial lift truck certifications (as needed)
- Understands and engages in department metrics.
- Proficient in applicable computer programs