Find your perfect match today.
Manufacturing Process Engineer - 1st shift
Milwaukee, WI 53218 US
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Provide recommendations for improvements to the manufacturing processes in the facility
- Directs and coordinates equipment installation activities
- Develop methods and procedures for testing products and processes.
- Determines the routing structure and production rates within the facility
- Works with other support departments to implement project work.
- Process Improvement
- Analyze and identify changes to the manufacturing process to increase the efficiency of the process
- Analyze and identify changes to the set-up process to reduce the amount of downtown related to transitioning the equipment.
- Analyze and identify changes to the cost structure of each product in order to identify cost reductions
- New Product Development
- Analyze designs from others for manufacturability and feasibility for manufacture in the facility
- Determine the routing structure in order to develop the quote for the customer
- Lean Manufacturing
- Facilitate and support Kaizen activities in the facility
- Develop and implement work instructions for all processes after optimization