Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 20.00 HOUR true
Manufacturing Bakery Associates
Milwaukee, WI 53208 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-03-06 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23138732 Pay Rate: 20.00
Manufacturing Bakers Wanted - Join Milwaukee's Most Wanted Team!
Work Environment & Hours:
Individual hired into this role will work in a warm, team focused environment.
Current schedules Available:
1st Shift – 6:00am – 2:00pm
2nd Shift – 2:00pm – 10:00pm
3rd Shift – 10:00pm – 6:00am
You will work Monday – Saturday – with every other Sunday off – and varying days off for sanitation/maintenance
$1,000 Hiring Bonus upon hire!
Paid Weekly Every Friday – Direct Deposit or Pay Card
FREE Lunch Offered– Everyday in the cafeteria!
Warm, But not too warm working environment
Family Culture & Team
Responsible for operating one piece of bakery production equipment, including divider, rounder, overhead proofer, etc. Duties include proper machine set up, monitoring quality and speed of throughput, housekeeping, and may include postproduction cleanup, all accomplished in a safe and sanitary environment.
Arrives at work on or before scheduled start time daily to check area for proper housekeeping, equipment safeties and safeguards, proper tools and other equipment/supplies, and to ensure that applicable machinery is set up and functioning properly.
- Communicates/coordinates with other employees to ensure uninterrupted flow of product.
- Makes appropriate weight, temperature, time and other checks to ensure product quality is at standards set by management.
- Monitors machine operation and settings make appropriate adjustments to ensure standards set by management are adhered to and to minimize/eliminate waste; contacts lead to resolve difficulties beyond what incumbent is trained/authorized to handle.
- Follows all company GMP’s including wearing proper uniform, hair nets etc.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures including wears personal protective equipment as required and/or provided by the company; follows proper lock out tag out procedures.
- Completes all company required paperwork to document periodic quality checks, to account for product produced and to provide other records as required by the company.
- Adheres to required lifting/handling techniques when handling equipment, supplies or other materials.
- Keeps equipment and area clean during production run; is alert to slip-trip-fall hazards in area, takes any required action to eliminate/minimize the potential accidents.
- Communicates regularly with Lead regarding problems and suggestions, reports unsafe conditions immediately.
- Assists in other phases of production as directed by supervision.
Must have basic math and communication skills and knowledge to accomplish required paperwork and read instructions, safety and warning signs, etc.
Must have sufficient visual acuity to set up machinery and to monitor machine operation and flow; must have manual dexterity to move safely in an area of automated equipment; must have manual dexterity to accommodate machine adjustments, and feeding of supplies/ingredients and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. 4 times per hour.