Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 62400 YEAR true
Germantown, WI 53022 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-03-15 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23138133 Pay Rate: 62400
shift flexible for 2nd or 3rd shift (8-12 hr shifts along with 12 hr nights),
Prefers -12 hour shifts, R
- 7pm-7am, (includes a 10% shift pre.)
- 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
- Working every other weekend
Will consider 8 hour shifts, M-F
- 2nd 3pm-11pm, (includes a 5% pre.)
- 3rd 11pm-7am, (includes an 8% pre.)
The Maintenance Technician performs the preventative maintenance plan for equipment including preparing, setting-up, and recalibrating molding equipment and machinery.
This is a best-in-class custom manufacturer that delivers plastics solutions in tooling, molding, and equipment technologies to help customers around the world bring innovative products to market. We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! We have a global footprint and our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety.
We are seeking a candidate with 2nd or 3rd shift availability, open to candidates who can work either 8 hour or 12 hour shifts. MGS does offer a night shift premium.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic repairs on production and support equipment.
- Follow preventative maintenance plan for molding equipment on a daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual schedule, or per customer requests.
- May prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Re-calibrate molding machinery per annual preventative maintenance plan.
- Complete maintenance issues as they arise and complete necessary documentation for each assignment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Resolve auxiliary equipment issues as they arise.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
A qualified Maintenance Technician candidate would fulfill these requirements:
- Completion of an accredited two-year technical college program, in a related field of study, or a four-year university program, in a related field of study; and three to five years related experience, or accrued on-the-job training and experience.
- Ability to perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Understanding of basic hydraulic and electrical systems along with proper safety issues.
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic prints.
- Basic understanding of ladder logic or PLC programming.
- Understand and utilize general safety knowledge within the work environment.