Unlock your potential as a Maintenance Technician III and elevate your career to new heights! Join our innovative team where you'll be at the forefront of cutting-edge maintenance solutions. From leading complex repair projects to fine-tuning intricate systems, you'll be the driving force behind our operational success. Embrace a role where your expertise is celebrated, challenges are met head-on, and each day offers the chance to make a tangible impact. Take the next step in your journey and become a vital part of our dynamic team!
Maintenance Technician III
salary mid to high $30's
As a Maintenance Technician III, you will be a senior member of the maintenance team and will have extensive knowledge and experience in a variety of systems and equipment. In addition to performing advanced maintenance and repair tasks, you will take a leadership role in coordinating and prioritizing maintenance activities.
• Demonstrate advanced expertise and experience in maintenance and repair tasks.
• Take a lead role in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues.
• Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs and procedures.
• Conduct in-depth inspections and analysis to identify root causes of equipment failures.
• Oversee the installation, calibration, and maintenance of control systems.
• Utilize specialized diagnostic tools and software to diagnose and rectify problems.
• Installs, programs, troubleshoots, and repairs programmable logic controller.
• Performs electrical wiring from low voltage through 480-volt 3 phase industrial systems.
• Provide technical guidance and training to Maintenance Technician I and Maintenance Technician II team members.
• Collaborate with engineering and production teams to optimize equipment performance and reliability.
• Stay updated with industry advancements and emerging technologies related to maintenance.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintain good housekeeping and regularly clean work area, machines, and equipment.
• Identify and contribute to continuous improvement efforts to reduce costs or increase productivity without reducing effectiveness.
• Maintain an open and candid working relationship with immediate supervisor/manager in discussing matters of importance.
• Adhere to established company values, practices, policies, and procedures at all times. Follow and support compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations, and standards.
• Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude.
• Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Accurately multiply, divide, add, and subtract whole numbers to resolve practical problems.
• Operate a computer—PC proficiency; use spreadsheets and reporting software effectively.
• Wear/use required PPE (personal protective equipment).
• Understand written instruction and complete appropriate documentation as directed.
• Use a logical approach to troubleshooting issues and prioritizing production needs.
• Recognize problems when they occur and to work toward the solution of those problems.
• Pay attention to details and pursue quality in accomplishing work duties and tasks. Look for opportunities to reduce costs or increase productivity without reducing effectiveness.
• Handle challenges skillfully, thoroughly, and effectively.
• Effectively and professionally communicate with co-workers, team members, and internal or external customers. Present information clearly and accurately.
• Independently take advantage of opportunities to improve or increase skills, abilities, and job knowledge.
• Make sure that work is delivered on time and of high quality.
• Develop good work practices in order to get the job done.
• Use equipment, resources, and time in an efficient and effective manner.
• Use good judgment when making decisions.
• Perform work in a safe manner at all times.
• Work in a cooperative manner with management, co-workers, internal/external customers, and vendors.