Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 52000 YEAR true
Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
New Berlin, WI 53151 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-03-08 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23138650 Pay Rate: 52000
Hours: Monday- Friday, 2nd shift, 2:30pm-10:30pm
Payrate: high $24 to $30.
Maintenance staff will work with production operators on the day to day operations of equipment and preventative maintenance. Preform repairs and improvements when needed. Will work on the physical upkeep of the building.
- Work on daily work order for equipment repairs
- Assist with emergency maintenance to keep equipment running
- Work on preventative maintenance.
- Ensuring the proper working of all equipment and systems in the facility.
- Placing orders for spare parts and equipment
- Follow all SQF procedures
- Responsible for enforcing all rules and regulations within the standards of the company’s employee handbook.
- Communicates effectively in speaking, writing, and in listening.
- Requires both technical knowledge and daily interaction with shift employees.
- Proactive mind-set and flexibility are important as well as the ability to work under just-in-time pressures.
- Working with skilled labor, must provide for development at all stages of the operation.
- Ability to work in a normal packaging atmosphere and the situations that it may expose (noise, temperatures, etc.).
- Ability to perform operational/manufacturing functions in order to keep the process viable. Requires bending, lifting, reaching and stretching.
- May be required from time to time to lift weight up to 50 lbs.