Find your perfect match today.
Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
New Berlin, WI 53151 US
- Work on daily work order for equipment repairs
- Assist with emergency maintenance to keep equipment running
- Work on preventative maintenance.
- Ensuring the proper working of all equipment and systems in the facility.
- Placing orders for spare parts and equipment
- Follow all SQF procedures
- Responsible for enforcing all rules and regulations within the standards of the company’s employee handbook.
- Communicates effectively in speaking, writing, and in listening.
- Requires both technical knowledge and daily interaction with shift employees.
- Proactive mind-set and flexibility are important as well as the ability to work under just-in-time pressures.
- Working with skilled labor, must provide for development at all stages of the operation.
- Ability to work in a normal packaging atmosphere and the situations that it may expose (noise, temperatures, etc.).
- Ability to perform operational/manufacturing functions in order to keep the process viable. Requires bending, lifting, reaching and stretching.
- May be required from time to time to lift weight up to 50 lbs.