Find your perfect match today.
Maintenance Tech - 2nd Shift
Waukesha, WI 53188 US
- Adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company food safety, quality and regulatory practices and procedures
- Interface with production personnel to make necessary adjustments and corrections to machines on the production lines
- Visually inspects and listens to equipment and machines to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles equipment and machines to gain access to problem area.
- Repairs equipment and machines and tests their operation following repair.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed equipment and machines such as conveyors, robot, presses, etc.
- Connects power supply wires to equipment and machines and connects cables and wires between equipment and machines.
- Assists with replacing faulty electrical components of equipment and machines such as relays, switches and motors.
- Performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishing of buildings.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications and standards.
- Complies with company policies and safety regulations for workers
- Assists with performing preventative maintenance on buildings and equipment
- Confers with supervisor to coordinate work activities.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 yrs or older
- 2+ yrs college or technical preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing specifications and quality standards
- Familiarity with LOTO, HACCP, GMPs, Allergens and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ability to problem- solve equipment and processes
- Ability to determine root cause and diligently apply corrective action
- Maintain respectful communications with co-workers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to read and write English; Bi-lingual a plus
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Basic math and computer skills