Find your perfect match today.
Maintenance Tech - 1st shift
St. Francis, WI 53235 US
- Assists in routine equipment maintenance on a variety of food production equipment.
- Assures that the preventative maintenance schedule is being executed.
- Analyzes mechanical or operational problems and takes corrective actions.
- Works within the maintenance and operations department to schedule appropriate repairs to key production lines and equipment.
- Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing repairs.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate consistent work history and the ability to work in a manufacturing environment. Must have basic knowledge of electricity required. Must be mechanically inclined and proficient in at least one area of repair and maintenance (pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, conveying, etc.).