Find your perfect match today.
Maintenance Tech - 1st shift
Hartford, WI 53027 US
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Diagnose problems, test and make adjustments, replace or repair parts and equipment such as industrial saws, overhead cranes, welders, paint and wash equipment, CNC mills, various hand, power and pneumatic tools, drill press, and loading docks.
- Coordinate with outside contractors on all install, maintenance and repair needs of equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Monitor, maintain and document all preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on overhead cranes, scissors lift, and forklifts.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineer on all building needs including, but not limited to, HVAC, office furniture repairs, plumbing and electrical, roof and general building maintenance, light fixtures, water softeners and heaters.