Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 17 18 HOUR true
Machine Operators - 2nd & 3rd Shift
Milwaukee, WI 53224 US
Posted: 06/01/23 2023-05-17 2023-07-01 Job Number: IV497389424 Pay Rate: $17-18 / hour
Now Hiring for Machine Operators - Milwaukee Manufacturing Company
This position is close to a bus line and requires a resume with prior manufacturing experience and interview prior to start!
2nd & 3rd Shift Available!
Perform a wide variety of duties to support the production needs of the company within a given cell. This includes machine operation and working with various metal components for forming, inspection and following work instructions for producing a superior end product.
- Ensuring correct components are used and quality of assembly by following procedure.
- Required to use samples, charts, and other information to ensure correct product to specifications.
- Monitor inventory levels of components.
- Ensure materials are available at work centers for continuous work flow.
- Must maintain a clean and safe workplace in line with company standards.
- Maintain a work output level to approved standards.
- Keep all equipment, tools, and spare parts organized and well maintained.
- Proficient in the use of adjustable measuring devices, rulers, scales, gages, and fixtures.
- Follow company in-process inspection and documentation of work and work of others to ensure quality of production parts.
- Perform multiple operations within a group of machines.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- High School/GED or prior manufacturing and machine operation experience.
- At least 1+ years of solid experience.
- Ability to identify, solve problems, and multi-task under deadlines.
- Ability to work in a group environment & perform as a team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Self-motivational, enthusiastic, and have a positive attitude.
- Proficient with the use of adjustable measuring devices, rules, scales, gages and fixtures
- Power truck experience a plus - not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.