Find your perfect match today.
Machine Helper - 1st & 2nd shift
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
Shift: 1st shift 7am-3pm, 2nd shift 3:30pm-11:30pm
Responsible for everyday tear down and build up of trolley for SMT
Line Set-up and tear down of machine component reels
Must be able to interpret production paperwork.
Organize responsibilities to achieve maximum output to meet production and quality requirements
Set up trolly on SMT Line
Perform all component kit set-ups, change-overs and tear downs on placement machines.
Assist in trouble shooting SMT line when needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Math and basic number skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division), use of whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read, interpret work instructions.
- 20/20 vision (with glasses or contacts, if needed) is required and must be able to see color.
- Must be able to lift to 40 pounds.