Find your perfect match today.
Lead CNC Machinist - 2nd shift
Milwaukee, WI 53224 US
- Set up machines for manual or automatic operation. Includes writing, editing and proving out of CNC programs.
- Write programs to produce prototypes and develop cycle time estimates.
- Involves single piece work to large production runs. May involve working to exacting tolerances.
- Involves selecting speeds, feeds, operational sequences, and tooling when not documented on set up sheets or otherwise prescribed.
- Follow up new or modified set ups with complete and accurate documentation on standard process sheets.
- Perform set ups for other operators, giving operator instructions and performing follow up in-process inspection to verify operator comprehension and quality compliance. Involves training of employees in techniques, methods and procedures for operation, set up and/or CNC programming of metal fabrication equipment.