Find your perfect match today.
Injection Molding Machine Operator, Day Shift
Germantown, WI 53022 US
- Learn and master all necessary areas of the quality system.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Perform and run successfully production machine(s) and order processing.
- Learning to operate auto injection molding programs.
- Inspects parts to ensure quality standards are met.
- Perform continuous visual verification activities per the available Standards and Customer Approved parts.
- Independently follows work instruction, visual inspection criteria, and quality alerts per job order per day.
- Completed paperwork accurately.
- Maintain the required records for the assigned activity.
- Pack manufactured items according to the Production Order "Packaging Instructions" or the Manufacturing Work Instruction, and construct boxes as they are needed.
- Knows expected rate for each program and meets the requirement.
- Follows procedures for when a press goes down.
- Participate in proper housekeeping practices.
- Notify the Line Lead/Supervisor of any product or process concerns.
- Successfully operates clean room required assignments following all clean room policies and procedures and meeting all clean room requirements. o Any other duties and as assigned.