Find your perfect match today.
Industrial Painter - 3rd shift
Franklin, WI 53132 US
- Advanced interpretation of blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimension and reference points on material or work piece as guides for finishing.
- Prepares, primes, sands, seals, and paints a variety of surfaces and structures utilizing all types of or paint and finishes.
- Calculates mix ratios in order to mix sealant, filler materials and paint.
- Monitors finishing operations to detect any malfunctions and adjusts system controls or control media as required.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Verifies conformance of finished work pieces to specifications.