Find your perfect match today.
Waukesha, WI 53188 US
The production line operator, Mixer, and Roaster is responsible for all aspects of safe and efficient operations of a food manufacturing line.
o Must adhere to all company safety, food safety, quality, and regulatory policies and procedures.
o Must attend all required safety, food safety, SQF, and other company required training.
o Responsible for production line set up and completion of pre-operation checks and documentation and correction of deficiencies or notification of supervisor.
o Must make sure safety guarding is in place prior to operation of the production line and being used properly.
o Responsible for normal operation, routine adjustments, troubleshooting problems, and monitoring product quality.
o Maintain accurate and legible records/documentation. Properly track downtime, production rates, raw material consumption, and finished goods inventory.
o Effectively clean and sanitize equipment during changeovers from one product to another.
o Assist with directing, training, and coaching of other operators and line support staff.
o Take ownership of production line results versus standards and schedules.
o Communicate with all coworkers and maintenance staff to ensure optimal equipment performance.
o Assisting other departments as needed and performing related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of high school diploma or GED
• Must be 18 yrs or older.
• Familiarity with HACCP, GMPs, SQF, CCP’s, Allergens and Personal Protective Equipment.
• Maintain respectful communication with co workers at all levels within the organization.
• Ability to problem- solve equipment and processes in partnership with maintenance.
• Ability to determine root cause and diligently apply corrective action.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English; Bi-lingual a plus
• Basic Math skills. (addition – subtraction of whole numbers and decimals)
• Basic Computer Skills
Fast paced manufacturing environment that may include weekend work and overtime, exposure to various temperatures, working on concrete floors and noise levels exceeding 85 dbls.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Perform repetitive tasks.
• Lift up to 50lbs periodically.
• Bend, Stoop, kneel, and climb a ladder and stairs.
• Push/pull up to 2200 lbs of raw materials on a pallet with a pallet jack.
• Slide barrels of up to 600 lbs of ingredients from pallets to conveyors.
• Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weight up to 50 lbs.
• Potential allergens exposure to: Peanuts, Other Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soy, Milk and Eggs.
• Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment corresponding to task (i.e. hearing protection, face shield, safety glasses, aprons, gloves, etc. )