Find your perfect match today.
SITE Staffing Inc. https://www.sitestaffinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SITE-Staffing-red-logo-socialmedia.png https://www.sitestaffinginc.com https://www.sitestaffinginc.com USD 61360 YEAR true
Direct Hire Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
Waukesha, WI 53188 US
Posted: 04/01/23 2023-02-10 2023-05-01 Job Number: sit23140191 Pay Rate: 61360
Maintenance Technician - Direct Hire
2nd shift, 2pm-12am, Monday-Friday (mandatory Saturdays possible close to Q4)
Pay Range: $27-$32.00/hr based on experience
This position is mainly responsible for maintaining and repairing hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic components of production equipment and machines; installs and repairs electrical components of industrial equipment and machinery; performs all preventive maintenance functions; and ensures maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Visually inspects and listens to equipment and machines to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles equipment and machines to gain access to problem area.
- Repairs equipment and machines and tests their operation following repair.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed equipment and machines such as conveyors, robot, presses, etc.
- Connects power supply wires to equipment and machines and connects cables and wires between equipment and machines.
- Assists with replacing faulty electrical components of equipment and machines such as relays, switches and motors.
- Performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishing of buildings.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications and standards.
- Complies with company policies and safety regulations for workers
- Assists with performing preventative maintenance on buildings and equipment
- Confers with supervisor to coordinate work activities.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 yrs or older.
- 2+ yrs college or technical preferred
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Familiarity with HACCP, GMPs, Allergens and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Fast paced manufacturing environment that may include weekend work and overtime, exposure to various temperatures, working on concrete floors and noise levels exceeding 85 dbls
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, this employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and taste or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.