Find your perfect match today.
Brown Deer, WI 53209 US
- Design and develop new products/technology utilizing the New Product Development process.
- Identify tools and materials to improve the design, development, and cost of new products.
- Create Engineering drawings, 3D Models, specifications, and engineering documents using the ECR/ECN process.
- Develop work instructions and work aids to ensure repeatability for the production team.
- Work with internal and external customers to define requirements and possible trade-offs for design alternatives for Build to Print opportunities.
- Work with the quoting team to comprehend customer Build To Print quote requests and determine the ability to meet customer requirements. Ensure alignment with capabilities to quote.
- Identify and communicate required customer-focused collaterals (customer drawing, cross-references, data sheets, requirements and etc) to the quoting team for Build to Print opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, production, and quality team members to provide support for design, manufacturing, and testing issues.
- Supports root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions.
- Create and manage project schedules for medium to high-risk opportunities ensuring the completion of high-quality products within the project and product cost targets.
- Ensures compliance and adequacy of the associated processes within.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two-Year Technical School Degree in Electronic Design or other STEM-related disciplines with 3-5 years of related experience (Required)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (Preferred)
- Ability to read-interpret-create CAD-based tooling, component, and assembly drawings required.
- Ability to self-manage workload accordingly to overall project timelines and needs of the company.
- Strong, professional English verbal and written communication skills are required
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and Quality Management Systems